- We tested over a dozen different single origins and blends to produce this unique cold brew coffee
- Specially designed grind for cold brew - extra coarse, larger than French Press. This is the same coffee we use for our cold brew
- For ideal taste brew for over 16 hours
- Each cold brewing device is unique so make sure to adjust to taste
- This blend is made from specialty coffees and roasted for the smoothest taste
This coffee is smooth and delicious and the growers who produced the unique beans in this blend cared a lot for their crop and worked with us to produce the ideal tastes of their beans.
We suggest using a ratio of 4oz of cold brew grinds to 22oz of water. It is approximately 1/3 of a regular 12oz size bag of coffee to a standard 24oz French Press. This will produce a concentrate and we suggest pouring the cold brew over a strainer and double straining with a paper towel folded up. This will result in a concentrate which you can mix with water at 1:1 or 1:2 ration. Enjoy over ice and add milk and syrup to adjust taste to your preference.
Enjoy and please feel free to share your recipes to be included on this page.